Compliance officer in a Law firm
Tax & Legal
Our client is a law firm specialised in investment funds. They are looking for a compliance officer who would be responsible for their compliance department.
As part of a development project, they are currently looking for an autonomous compliance officer who would be responsible for managing the constitution and structuring of funds.
The project would consist of putting in place the various procedures and policies to ensure that the funds concerned comply with the regulations in force in Luxembourg. You will also be responsible for setting up the necessary management plan to ensure that these procedures are respected. This project would allow you to work on an ambitious project in a fully autonomous way.
- Managing the funds onboarding
- Being responsible for liaising with client and funds and following them in the whole process
- You will implement the compliance monitoring plan
- You will develop policies and procedures to ensure compliance with Luxembourg and CSSF regulations
- You will also be required to keep abreast of developments in compliance legislation
- Handling AML/KYC aspects will also be part of your responsibilities
- You will be responsible for the whole compliance cycle for these funds
- You have a master's degree in law
- You are fluent in French and English
- You have 2 to 5 years experience in a compliance position
- You have experience in investment funds
- You are autonomous and like challenges
- An attractive salary
- A parking space
- A friendly working environment
- Full autonomy in your work
- Development opportunities
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our consultants will treat it in all discretion; at Le Grand & Associates, we treat your application with pure confidentiality .
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 08 44
We are looking forward to hearing from you!