Looking for another opportunity? Let's join our client, a mid size fiduciary located in the city center of Luxembourg. They are looking for their new Compliance Officer, to join their team. You will be able to work with flexible hours and start a career in a fast growing company, with evolution oportunities and chances to learn throughout you career.
Situated in the city center, this company is right next to the commodities.
Here is an overview of your tasks :
- Coordinate and follow up the validated documentation with the Compliance Team for final approval
- Updating the firm's compliance governance and policies, rules and procedures (AML &CFT Requirements)
- You will be part of projects within the company
- Supporting managers regarding clients advises
- Assessing the AML/CFT risk exposure of the firm
- Handle internal and external requests
- Clients on-boarding and monitoring through KYC/AML topics
- Fluent English and French, any other language is an asset
- Already an experience in Luxembourg as a Compliance Officer, in funds would be an advantage
- You have at least a Bachelor's degree in the Legal or Business sector
- You are open to learn and gain knowledge
- You are flexible, motivated and dynamic
- You are a team player
- The Compliance Officer will be given the opportunity to get involved in a wide variety of regulatory compliance tasks.
- This role offers visibility and responsability in the company
- The Compliance officer will be given the opportunity to evolve within the company depending on the experience and skills
- On-going opportunities for learning and professional development.
- Flexible hours and attractive package salary
Your salary will be up to 60k depending on your profile, to which you will add a discretionary bonus, lunch vouchers, holidays and some home working days.
This company values hard work and a good mindset, and they are proud of the quality they provide to their clients.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our consultants will treat it in all discretion; at Le Grand & Associates, we treat your application with pure confidentiality .
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 12 80
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you receive no answer from us within three weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations
compliance compliance officer fiduciary AML KYC