Would you like to join a renowned asset management company as a Compliance Officer?
Then keep reading because the job advert might raise your interest!
Le Grand & Associates is delighted to announce that we paired up with one of the largest independent management groups in Luxembourg to assist them in their search for a Compliance Officer. Joining this company ideally located in Luxembourg-city will enable you to rely on public transports and wander around Luxembourg’s shopping streets during your lunch time. More importantly, you will join a human-sized company, where you will be trained and learn from experts in the financial domain!
- Participate in the setting up of new client companies
- Carry out due diligence and regular updates on service providers.
- Participate in the monitoring committees of delegated functions
- Perform AML – CFT analysis
- Identify compliance risks
- Update the compliance control plan
- Ensure compliance with our regulatory compliance obligations
- You hold a master's degree in law, finance or economics
- You have 2 to 3 years of professional experience in a similar position.
- You are fluent English and French speaker. Other languages are considered an asset
- You have a good command of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- You have a good analytical and synthetic mind
- You are proactive, rigorous and enjoy working in a team
- Be part of a young and dynamic team
- Join one of the largest independent management groups in Luxembourg
- Develop your skills and boost your career
- Benefit from an attractive salary
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to legal.lux(at)legrand-associates.com and one of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at our website.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you receive no answer from us within three weeks, please consider that your profile does not match our expectations.