Are you interested in working in a human-sized bank with a rewarding work environment? This job of compliance officer could be for you. The bank for which you would work offers great opportunities of evolution thanks to the varied tasks that are proposed. The position offered will allow you to be independent and to organize your tasks as you wish. Furthermore, this company offers flexible working hours, which allows you to organize your work in a flexible way.
- Management of customer onboarding
- Ensure that the company is in order in terms of compliance with current regulations
- Ensure existing procedures are in order, stay informed of regulatory expectations, track and manage rule changes that apply to the business
- Handle customer complaints
- Provide compliance advice to Manco, follow up with them, work with internal audit, write reports for the Board of Directors and Management
- Supervise activities that have been delegated to external parties
- Maintain a good relationship with lawyers, auditors and the CSSF
- Ensure the follow-up of the compliance management program
Skills and profile
- A degree in law, finance or business
- 1 to 2 years of experience in compliance, ideally in asset management
- A good understanding of the rules and regulations governing management companies in Luxembourg
- A good understanding of AML matrices and procedures related to asset management and previous experience in this field
- Fluency in English, Spanish or French will be an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
All the benefits of the banking agreement including:
- An attractive salary
- Loyalty bonus after 2 years of service
- Meal voucher (10,80€)
- DKV health insurance offered to employees
- Supplementary pension fund after two years of service
- Life insurance
- Flexible working hours 8h/d
- Possibility of homeworking 2 days a week
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our consultants will treat it in all discretion; at Le Grand & Associates, we treat your application with pure confidentiality .
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 08 44
We are looking forward to hearing from you!