Compliance Manager – Bank – Luxembourg City
Tax & Legal
We are currently assisting a world-renowned bank that is among the best in the world with more than 2.5 million corporate clients.
They are currently looking for their future Compliance Manager to join the Luxembourg team.
The bank has been present for more than 60 years with more than 20,000 branches worldwide including the most prestigious capitals.
You will join the Luxembourg team, which currently numbers around 40 people.
Compliance Manager Tasks:
- You will be in charge of assisting the CCO in the day-to-day management
- You will be responsible for assisting the company in guiding, challenging and assuring them on compliance-related issues
- You will be in charge of managing the upstream regulatory change process.
- You will design and oversee procedures for controlling AML and anti-terrorist financing risks
Compliance Manager Profile:
- At least 10 years of experience in a Corporate Bank position or at least in a Retail bank / Private Bank / Commerciale Bank
- You owned a Bachelor degree / Master degree in Business Administration, Finance, Law or in a discipline related to compliance industry
- You have experience in management and you have good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- You are fluent in English and French / Chinese would be a plus
Compliance Manager Offer:
- Salary depending on your experience
- Bonus based on your performance
- Subject to the banking agreement
- You will have regular training sessions to improve your skills in management, compliance, ...
Are you interested to this opportunity?
Send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 12 80
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two (2) weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you have no answer from us within three (3) weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations.