Compliance Manager - Bank
One of the biggest multinational banks is currently searching for a Compliance Manager to complete its team in Luxembourg. What would you gain from this experience? First of all, you would avoid the traffic jams of the city center because the bank is located in Esch-sur-Alzette. Then, you would benefit from a competitive salary package, while improving your skills in Compliance and making a difference and lasting impact in your team. Last but not least, there would also be the possibility to work on flexi-time!
- Identify and contribute to the assessment of applicable laws and regulations
- Draft compliance advises and recommendations to the business
- Contribute to the communication and coordination of responses to new regulatory developments
- Work with local Compliance Officers all around the world with the aim at improving efficiency regarding regulatory requirements
- Assist in the production of the relevant management information regarding regulatory developments
- Master Degree in Law / Finance
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience (min. 5 years) in the regulatory environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Join a dynamic and high-performing team, where everyone cares about each other and aims to deliver the best possible results
- Take up challenges on a daily-basis
- Benefit from a competitive salary package
- Possibility to work on flexi-time
Do you think you have the skills and requirements to meet this challenge? Then do not hesitate any longer and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our consultants will review your application with utmost confidentiality and contact you if there is a match!
Are you looking for another opportunity in the legal, banking or financial sector? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We will be more than glad to assist you in finding your new job opportunity!