Client Accountant (F/M)
Our client is one of the leaders in its own market, and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and career advancement to all members of their teams. They are known for maintaining the highest standards of service for their clients and colleagues alike.
Our client believes in empowering professionals, no matter their background, to continuously develop their skills, knowledge, and competencies in an ever-evolving environment. That is why they offer a wide range of training opportunities in their Talent Management Program.
Today, they are looking for a Client Accountant to grow besides their skillful team.
- Meet the needs of your clients portfolio, which mainly include SOPARFIs but also some start-ups, large companies, SMEs, family businesses, and independent professionals
- Handle daily accounting, prepare tax returns and annual accounts/reporting
- Provide support on related solutions such as cost analysis, finance process optimization, and business transfer assistance
- Act as a partner and trusted advisor to your clients and team
- Actively participate in internal continuous improvement missions, such as implementing new tools and processes
If you have:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting or Finance
- A proven first-hand experience in accounting
- Good knowledge of local tax regulations and VAT
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, able to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines
- Recognized for your analytical skills, technical competencies, and sense of responsibility
- Excellent communication skills and can establish and develop good relationships with colleagues and clients
- Proficient in accounting software and MS Office
- Fluent in French and English
Then this offer is likely for you!
- Join a global organization with a strong financial base, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit, and a clear growth strategy, with SOPARFIs being an essential part of the client base
- Work in a multicultural, pleasant, and dynamic environment
- Benefit from attractive advantages such as free fitness, canteen, teleworking, etc.
- Receive a comprehensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills.
Are you interested in this opportunity? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our consultants will answer you back with discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at legrand-associates. com as well.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 12 79