We are currently looking for an Business Administrator for one of our clients, based in the heart of Luxembourg.
This company has offices in London, Paris and Luxembourg.
The great work environment as well as it's central location make this opportunity really attractive because it is easy to reach and offers a lot of great opportunities for lunch.
If you want to evolve in your career and do the next step, then this opportuniy is made for you.
- Travel expense report review and processing
- Be in charge of reimbursing Aermont employees within the deadline
- Ensure that travel expenses and expenses are compliant with the company's nusiness expense policy
- Prepare payments
- Process invoices for indexation
- Pay invoices
- Mantain regular excel cash reconciliation spreadsheets
- Assista the weekly bank balance reconciliation
- Additional administrative tasks
- BTS minimum
- Experience in travel expenses management reporting
- Has to have strong analtical skills and be very numeric
- High attention to detail
- Must be able to work without supervision so very autonomous and deliver excellent results
This company offers an attractive salary based on your profile and other interesting benfits.
If you wish to apply send us your CV to fidu.lux(at)legrand-associates.com or have a call with us 00352 20 88 12 82.
We are looking forward to see your application!