You do want to evolve? Ready for another challenge?
A reknown structure in Luxembourg is looking for a banking and finance associate/officer.
You will have the opportunity to work between an open minded team, and to work on the international market.
Within the work, you will have also the opportunity to grow-up in the company and to manage your time, so great worklife balance as well.
The company is in the center of the city, dynamic environment, that will allow you to enjoy your work.
- Real advisor for the clients in relation to the banking and finance regulations and issues
- You will have to manage some tasks like billing, time recording, WIP or debt, inform clients
- Maintain the client relationship
- Real estate finance, work around the Luxembourg stock exchange
- Eu Juridiction, CCDL is expected or equivalent
- French language is mandatory, English is expected with the B2 level
- Autonomous, dynamic and flexible
- Leadership mind, and open minded
- 3-4 years of experience in banking & finance / corporate, ideally a law firm
- High salary and package depending on your profile + Benefits
- Opportunity to work between a dynamic team
- Work in the center of the Luxembourg city
- Working closely with interesting clients
Then send your cv at fidu.lux(at)legrand-associates.com or call directly +352 208 812 79.
One of our consultant will consider your application and discuss about this great opportunity.