Want a new challenge?
If you have ambition and want to work in a big international company, this job as an AML/KYC Manager is made for you.
This fiduciary is looking for someone motivated and determined, ready to join their team to reinforce their European services.
You will evolve in a highly qualified and multilingual environment, which will allow you to broaden your spirit while being handed great responsibilities.
Already interested? Keep reading or let your boldness speak by directly taking your chance!
Your main tasks and responsibilities among others will consist of:
- Fulfilling the KYC/AML requirements including for Real Estate, Private Equity and “traditional” funds;
- Being responsible for successfully guiding clients through the closing process;
- Filling and recording all legal documentation as required by CSSF and Luxembourg Law;
- Manage and train junior members of the team;
- Demonstrating a clear understanding of the fund structure, client's portfolio, including risk awareness;
- Ensuring good communication with other teams and clients;
Here is what would make your profile stand out:
- You have at least 5 years proven experience in a similar position;
- You have a previous experience/exposure to Private Equity/Real Estate funds;
- You are familiar with Luxembourg regulations;
- You are able to manage, motivate and supervise a team of AML/KYC professionals;
- You are fluent in English, another European language will be an asset;
- You are autonomous, you are a team player, proactive, and know have to take responsibilities;
- You have strong values such as engagement, integrity and solutions driven.
If you want to blossom in a diverse environment, in a united and dynamic team, you're made to be our client's next AML/KYC Manager.
The offer goes from 70 000€ to 100 000€ gross per year, depending on your experience, not to mention the many benefits that await you (meal vouchers, bonus, parking spot, pension...).
Great opportunities, responsibilities, challenges, flexible hours and a healthy work environment, what more could we ask for?
Are you looking for another job? You can check out our job openings at www.legrand-associates.com.
If you are interested in this opportunity, do not hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our consultants will process it in complete discretion.
You can also reach us by phone at the following number: +352 20 88 12 80.
We look forward to hearing from you!