AML/ CFT Officer – Asset Management
One of our clients, a well-established Asset Management, is actively searching for a AML/CFT Officer to complete its team in Luxembourg. You will join a small team of dedicated professionals, where ideas and perspectives are constantly challenged in order to bring the best of each employee. Moreover, you will deal with people in a multi-cultural cross-border perspective, thus developing your cultural background and learning from others.
· Monitoring of AML/CFT requirements
· AML/CFT analysis and risk assessment on prospective clients
· Review of the KPIs
· Identify and communicate any specific AML/CFT matter or potential risk observed
· Assist the Head of Compliance in the development, maintenance, operation, and monitoring of the adequacy and effectiveness of the measures, policies and procedures
· Ensure compliance with company’s obligations under the applicable legal and regulatory requirements
· Preparing the regular AML/CFT reports addressed to the Luxembourg regulator
· Act as a MLRO for the company and funds
- 3-5 years’ experience in AML/CFT field
- Experience in working directly with regulators
- University degree in law and/or financial services
- Fluency in French and English. German will be considered as an asset.
- Ability to work in a team but also independently
- Ideally located in Luxembourg-city
- Grow in an international and dynamic setting with a diversified work
- Benefit from a competitive salary package based on your experiences
Would you like to join this asset management as their new AML/CFT Officer and do you think you match the required criteria? Then do not hesitate to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application will be treated with utmost confidentiality.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our other opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 12 80.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!