For a renowned full service law firm with a sound reputation we are currently looking for an ICT lawyer.
This firm established a training academy where great training opportunities are provided depending on your personal needs and level of experience. This encompasses opportunities both on a legal level as well as support skills such as business development, languages and IT.
In an open door environment you won’t have to tackle issues on your own. You can bring ideas as well as important points to the table enhancing a sense of contribution and a feeling of belonging to an organisation that cares.
The ICT department of this firm focuses on computer law, data protection law, internet law and telecom law. Its litigation team represents clients especially on software contracts, ISP’s liability, etc.
- You hold a master’s degree in laws
- You already gained experience in the field of ICT law (2-3 years)
- You are fluent in Dutch and you have a good command of English
- Interest in commercial law is considered a plus
- A strong international mindset and interest is required proven by experience (studies/work)
- At this firm you will receive a high class training which will enable you to become one of the best lawyers in your field.
- Your international ambitions will be nurtured here as a large part of the clientèle are based abroad, creating a range of possibilities.
- Hard work never goes unnoticed: growth opportunities as well as remuneration are royal for those who want it to be.
- You will be surrounded by cool people who are experts within their field.
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org