Are you looking for a new opportunity in corporate banking?
Our client is an International Bank with a human-size office in Luxembourg. They are looking for a proactive Finance & Accounting manager with good communication skills, team oriented and who wants to manage a team.
By joining this bank, you will have the possibility to evolve as a manager and take on new responsibilities. You will manage a team of 4 people and you will be in charge of implementing accounting & financial reporting.
Finance Manager’s Tasks
- Managing a team of 3-4 people
- Preparing financial statements
- Preparing financial reports (BCL, CSSF, Finrep, Corep, etc.)
- Monthly and quarterly statistical reporting
- Improve operational procedures
- Keep in touch with internal and external contacts with administrations, other departments and auditors
- Ensure VAT filling, income tax returns, etc.
- Follow-up new procedures and internal implementation
Finance Manager’s Profile
- A least 5 years of experience in the banking industry
- Financial reporting & management skills
- Degree in Economics or related
- Good command of IFRS & Lux Gaap
- Knowledge in CSSF & BCL reporting
- Fluent in English, any other European language is an asset
Finance Manager’s Offer
- Tailor-made offer
- Banking Convention
- Meal Vouchers
- Health insurance
- Pension Plan
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Send your resume to finance.lux(at)legrand-associates.com and one of our consultants will answer you back with discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number: +352 20 88 12 80
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within 2 weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you have no answer from us within three 3 weeks, please consider that your profile does not answer to our expectations.