Accountant/Reporting Officer : International Insurance Company CDD/FTC
Would you like to join an international insurance company with an excellent reputation in the market?
Which will give you the opportunity to work on several in-house program development projects.
You will have the opportunity to join a dynamic team in a challenging environment.
We would like to find a profile capable of working independently who will be able to develop this knowledge in a project involving several offices within the group.
We will give you the opportunity to learn on a daily basis. You will also be able to bring your ideas and perspective to the development of systems internally.
Accountant & Reporting Officer Profile Tasks:
- Assist in the production of the monthly & quarterly management reporting
- Reconciliations between different source systems, helping to maintain a strong control framework
- Investigating and evaluating variances, producing management commentaries
- Preparing and checking the quarterly VAT return
- Strong current UsGaap/LuxGaap and IFRS knowledge and ability to apply practically to real accounting issues
- Ensure revenue is fully supported and evidenced in line with controls and procedures
- Liaise with senior management to produce slide packs enabling them to present financial quarterly information to the various entity boards
- Support implementation of process improvements connected with existing finance transformation project
- Produce weekly management information and KPIs
- Assist in producing financial statements that are compliant with IFRS requirement for the Company
Accountant & Reporting Officer Profile:
- A Bachelor Degree or Master Degree
- At least of 3 years of experience in the accounting industry
- Strong knowledge in Lux GAAP, US GAAP & IFRS will be an asset
- Fluent in English, all other languages will be an asset
Accountant & Reporting Officer Offer:
- Salary depending on your experience
- Good work-life balance
- Join an ambitious and dynamic team
- Meal vouchers
Are you interested to this opportunity?
Send your resume to finance.lux(at)legrand-associates.com and one of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two (2) weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you have no answer from us within three (3) weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations.