For one of our clients, a prestigious international service provider, we are currently looking for an Accountant with a client portfolio of PE/RE (Private Equity/Real Estate).
This company offers a great evolution perspective within a dynamic team and offers a lot of advantages like flexible working hours in a spacious working atmosphere.
If you think that you want to give your best to show your talent and to learn new things to be a top employee of this company, then this opportunity is for you !
- Accounting of corporate clients on Real Estate and Private Equity portfolio
- Prepare financial statements on annual basis
- Prepare VAT Tax returns, prepare budgets and follow up of cash movements
- Assist clients in daily operations like opening and closing of bank accounts
- Monthly reportings to clients to keep them up tp date
- BTS, Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting
- A first experience in an Accounting firm is a strong asset
- English level C1 , every other language is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of the Office Pack as well as BOB50 is an asset
- Autonomous, responsible with a high attention to detail
- Experience in Luxembourg
The company offers a great working environement with flexible working hours, a dynamic team and a spacious working space.
The salary is based upon profile, relative to qualification, expereinces and motivation.
If you want to apply, send us your CV to our email adress fidu.lux(at)legrand-associates.com or have a call with us 00352 20 88 12 82.
We are looking forward to meet you!