Would you like to discover a new challenge as a Senior Risk Officer? Are you interested in a fresh start?
Discover a new environment and a new corporate culture.
We are ready to offer you more responsibilities and decision-making within an experienced and dynamic team.
We are looking to develop our activities, we want motivated profiles ready to innovate on the market.
Do you want to be part of the leading bank of tomorrow?
Do not hesitate any longer and forward your application quickly.
Senior Risk Officer Offer:
- Banking convention
- Meal Vouchers
- Pension Plan
- Health Insurance
- Career Opportunities
Senior Risk Officer Tasks:
- Evaluates the overall direction of the financial portfolio in terms of volume of risk that includes assessing key risk areas, developing consistent metrics and establishing risk tolerance levels of the overall credit exposure portfolio. Samples risk rating changes made by the business against established policy guidelines to insure consistency with defined organizational risk metrics.
- Monitors valuation and risk management systems and policies, practices and procedures that ensure risks are adequately identified, measured, monitored, controlled, managed, insured and reported on the overall portfolio to safeguard assets and mitigate unnecessary risk and exposure.
- Develops reports, analysis and trend data, utilizing internal and external sources that provides the current and potential risk profile of the Authority.
- Serves as a resource for asset valuation and risk identification and management.Coordinates the annual renewal process for Authority-wide administrative coverages.
- Promotes teamwork and communication to encourage an interactive, cooperative, collaborative and customer focused work environment among division, EDA staff and external customers.
- Performs other duties and special projects, as assigned.
Senior Risk Officer Profile:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance, Economics,...
- At least of 5 years of experience in the banking industry
- Good Knowledge in ICAAP, ILAAP, Pillar III
- Fluent in english, French or German is a plus
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Send your resume to julien(at)legrand-associates.com or finance.lux(at)legrand-associates.com and one of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two (2) weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you have no answer from us within three (3) weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations.