Senior Financial Reporting Officer: Boost your career!
We offer you the opportunity to join a company ranked in the top 10 worldwide Bank . One of the leaders of the market.
Would you like to work in an international environment? among a team of experts with whom you will be able to share your ideas and your knowledge in order to deliver an always perfect service.
Are you ready to discover a new environment? a new team? a new corporate culture? Do not hesitate any more in this case and apply for it!
Senior Financial reporting Officer Offer:
- Salary up to 90k
- Good work-life balance
- A team player
- Join an ambitious and dynamic team
- Career Opportunities
- Full Time
Senior Financial reporting Officer Tasks:
- Prepare all the regulatory reports to BCL and CSSF including monthly BCL reports and quarterly Finrep
- Prepare the annual accounts in accordance with LuxGaap & IFRS
- Prepare the sections in Long form report related to finance and accounting areas
- Prepare the corporate income tax and VAT return file with support of tax advisor
- Support head of the department and management for all request
- Perform controls and related reconciliations in relation with internal stakeholders
- Prepare and process year-end accounting procedures in cooperation with the auditors and accommodate to other audits
- Achieve consolidation activities
- Take part in the improvement of operational procedures and contributes to product offering and service quality
Financial reporting senior accountant Profile:
- A Bachelor Degree or Master Degree
- At least of 3 years of experience in a field industry
- Good knowledge in accounting regulations
- Fluent in English, all other languages will be an asset
- Good communication skills
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Send your resume to julien(at)legrand-associates.com or finance.lux@ legrand-associates. com one of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We look forward to hearing from you!