Compliance Officer specialized in Funds – Asset Management – Luxembourg City
Tax & Legal
We are currently assisting one of Luxembourg's best-known entities in asset management for private and institutional clients.
They are looking for their future Compliance Officer specialized in funds.
You will work in a company known in more than 15 countries that offers a wide range of services dedicated to institutional investors, including the possibility of setting up customized collective investment funds.
Compliance Officer specialized in Funds Tasks:
- You will do the implementation of the compliance and AML monitoring program
- You will assist and support in identifying the existing and upcoming rules
- You will be the support in the preparation of periodical reporting to the Board of Directors
- You will support to other corporate functions in the implementation of personal data protection rules
Compliance Officer specialized in Funds Profile:
- At least 3 years in a UCITS and/or AIFM management company and/or Big 4
- You owned a dree in Finance or Legal field
- You have deep understanding of the rules applicable to the Luxembourg investment fund industry
- Good understanding of AML/CFT requirements
- You are fluent in English & French, any other languages would be an asset
Compliance Officer specialized in Funds Offer:
- Salary depending on your experience
- Bonus based on your performance
- You will have a personalized package depending on your experience
- You will have regular follow-ups for your professional development
- You will work in an international and friendly working environment
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our consultants will treat your application in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two (2) weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you have no answer from us within three (3) weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations.