Risk Manager International BankFinance
Risk Manager International Bank
We are looking for a Risk Manager for a prestigious international bank Company based in Luxembourg.
Someone who would like to grow in a multicultural environment with real corporate social responsibility and a long term vision of working.You would like to have the possibility to move internaly and to share your experience with your colleagues all over the world. Discover a new corporate culture and work in a great environment. This job is made for you!
You will take the Leadership and manage your team to achieve your goals
and to be rewarded for your success!
You will take the opportunity to be part of a great project and developed your experience with the support of all your team. Make it possible! Apply Right Now!
As Risk Manager you will be part of the Risk Management Department and will directly report to the Chief Risk Officer
Risk Manager Offer:
- Manage your own department
- Salary cap up to 70K
- Full Package ( Car/Voucher/ Fuel card)
- Career opportunity
Risk Manager Tasks:
-> Monitor and prepare the regular Risk reporting
-> Responsible of all the Risk services within the company
-> Update and monitor the risk monitoring program
-> Conduct statistical analysis to evaluate risk
-> Collect operational incidents, investigate and draft investigation report and action plans
-> Taking part of the Risk strategy in local and group scale
-> Update the risk management policies and procedures
Risk Manager Profile
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance Management, Risk or Economics;
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience within the banking industry;
- Good knowledge in Corporate Finance will be considerate as an asset;
- Fluent in English, knowledge in French will be interested;
- Good Communication skills;
- Ability in Office, Microsoft, Excell would be an asset;
- Be a Leader and autonomous as the same time;
Are you interested to this opportunity?
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We look forward to hearing from you!