For a young property investment company, we are searching for a motivated German-speaking Legal Advisor specialized in Funds. The company has its headquarters in Germany but also an office in Luxembourg, ideally located in Kirchberg. If you are experienced in funds and would like to join a fast-growing company, this position could be made for you!
- Draft legal documents and review external agreements
- Manage liquidations and mergers from a legal point of view
- Provide legal services for any type of domiciled Luxembourg schemes
- Support fund managers
- Provide legal support to the senior management and the fund managers
- Perform regulatory research regarding new regulations
- Liaise with external law firms
Your profile :
- You hold a law degree
- You have demonstrated knowledge in the real estate, private equity and debt funds
- You have at least 5 years' experience in a similar position
- You are fluent in English and German (both written and spoken), French is an asset
- You will join a fast-growing company with a good team atmosphere
- You will work in dynamic environment with multiple advantages (flexi-time, lunch vouchers, parking spot, …)
- You will develop your skills by joining a team of legal experts
Do you think this could be the right move for your professional career?
Then do not hesitate to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our consultants will treat it with utmost discretion and confidentiality.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We are looking forward to hearing from you!