We are currently assisting an international and well-known law firm based in Kirchberg, Luxembourg. In view of their rapid evolution, they are currently looking their new Senior Lawyer specialized in Investment Funds.
You will join a large network of law firms located on every continent! They are currently assisting clients in more than 40 countries which will allow you to manage mainly international cases and you will have the opportunity to evolve quickly.
You will work for the Luxembourgish entity which currently includes more than 50 people that advocate human values before considering the experiences.
Senior Lawyer in Investments Funds Tasks:
- Structing and implementation of open closed-ended investment fund vehicles as regulated and non-regulated entities using the broad range of structuring options available
- Structuring and implementation of AIFM, management companies and other management and advisory vehicles
- Assisting in the AIFMD analysis, reorganization and compliance of Luxembourg and non - Luxembourg structures
- Structuring and implementation of carried interest and other remuneration and co-investment pools
- Representing leading and cornerstone investors with respect to their fund investments
Senior Lawyer in Investment Funds Profile:
- At least 5 years of experience in Investment Funds
- You owned a degree in law
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, a leading matters and building client relationships
- You have proven experience in AIFM & AIFMD
- You are fluent in French & English, any other language will be considered as a strong asset
Senior Lawyer in Investment Funds Offer:
- Salary depending on your profile
- You will develop your own portfolio and you will work on existing customers
- Bonus based on your performance
- You will work in an international and friendly working environment
- Various training to improve your work and your skills
Are you interested to this opportunity?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and one of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two (2) weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you have no answer from us within three (3) weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations.