We are currently assisting one of the most famous fiduciaries in the industry, which is located all over the world!
They are omnipresent in the Americas, EMEA and APAC.
They are looking for a new team member as Junior Legal Officer to join their teams in Luxembourg.
You will have the opportunity to have various and varied missions that will allow you to develop yourself at an international scale.
Junior Legal Officer Tasks:
- You will be in charge of documents relating to resignations, appointment of directors or managers, change of registered office
- You will be responsible for preparing the documents related to the creation of companies
- You will be responsible for preparing service agreements, loans and resolutions
- You will be in charge of maintaining the necessary documents for the Chamber of Commerce
Junior Legal Officer Profile:
- At least 1 years of experience in a similar position
- You hold a degree in law
- You have an ability to communicate with others
- You are fluent in English, French and / of German would be an asset
Junior Legal Officer Offer:
- Salary above market level
- Bonus based on your performance
- You will be involved in an international environment
- You will be offered regular training to improve your skills
Are you interested to this opportunity?
Send your resume at email@example.com and one of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two (2) weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you have no answer from us within three (3) weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations.