Head of Risk & Compliance – Fiduciary
We have been mandated by a well-established alternative investment, corporate and private client fiduciary to assist them in their search for a Head of Risk & Compliance.
This company is well known for its commercial expertise and dynamic culture thanks to its client-focused approach. You will be part of a motivated team of employees, share and develop your experience, while benefiting from a great salary package.
– Provide executive leadership to the Risk and Compliance departments to ensure compliance within the industry.
– Ensure consistent and accurate reports are produced for the relevant operating Boards.
– Sponsor the development of ERM according to the requirements of ExCo, Boards as well as regulators and stakeholders.
– Identify key areas of emerging and or developing risk
– Provide oversight of Compliance activities and ensure a framework is in place
– Align key risk management objectives between divisions.
– Main responsibilities: Risk governance, Risk assessment, Group compliance & Group Data Privacy.
– You hold a relevant professional qualification with risk, compliance or data protection.
– You have demonstrated risk management and compliance experience
– You have a deep understanding and knowledge of regulatory compliance with Luxembourg.
– You have strong presentation skills.
– You have proven background of developing commercial solutions to risk, compliance and data challenges.
– Competitive salary package
– Continuous professional education
– Participating to business trips