Financial Crime Officer - Bank
A well-established bank is actively searching for a Financial Crime Officer to reinforce their Compliance Department.
The bank provides financial services to customers all over the world and has jurisdictions in several countries in Europe. You will join a motivated team of employees while developing your skills and boosting your career.You will benefit from an attractive salary based on you profile and experience.
- You will coordinate the compliance annual risk assessment
- You will be responsible for supervising the setting of the tools related to screening names and transactions
- You will join the oversight team and work with the FCC and KYC team
- You will be responsible for writing and updating documents
- You will make sure that the group policy is compliant with the policies and procedures of the bank
- You hold a master in criminal law;
- ACAMS (AML) and CGSS (Certified Global Sanctions Specialist);
- You have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in the financial crime department of bank. 2/3 years' experience as an auditor in a Big 4 is an advantage;
- You are fully proficient in spoken English and especially in writing:
- You have good communication skills and are able to work in a team.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com and one of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you receive no answer from us within three weeks, please consider that your profile does not match our expectations.