A Corporate - Financial Lawyer / Jurist
For one of our clients, a law firm, we are looking for a Corporate – Financial Lawyer. Working for this law firm with a family atmosphere will enable you to work within a motivated team of 15 people, where you can truly make a difference and benefit from a good salary package.
- Work on a variety of client files, including financial institutions, private equity houses, international and local corporations, …
- Assist and advise clients on corporate and / or financial transactions (mergers & acquisitions, corporate reorganisations, joint ventures, security package with legal opinions, etc.)
- Draft and review agreements and transactional documents
- Make a follow-up on client requests and participate in client meetings or conference calls
- Expand relationships with clients and providers
- Be part of a team and collaborate with the other team members
- You hold a Master’s degree in law (even better if you have a post-graduate degree)
- You have a 3 to 6 year-experience in the corporate or financial field, most preferably in Luxembourg
- You have an excellent command of French and English, be it written or spoken. A good proficiency in German or Luxembourgish will be considered as an asset
- You are pro-active and like taking initiatives
- You are able to deliver quality work and are a perfectionist.
- You enjoy working in a team but you are also able to work autonomously
Joining this law firm will enable you to
- Benefit from an attractive salary
- Benefit from exciting and enriching challenges.
- Work in a human scale working environment with a strong focus on positive communication, constructive feedback and initiatives
Are you interested in this exciting opportunity?
Don’t hesitate to send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org One of our consultants will treat your application with the utmost confidentiality.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!