We are currently assisting an international trust company in their search for a Compliance Officer.
The company is situated in the city-center of Luxembourgand is easy to reach by public transport. The offices are brand new enabling you to work in a lightning positive atmosphere! The company has clients all around the globe, which will give you the possibility to grow within a multicultural environment!
- Develop and review company policies.
- Prepare compliance advice.
- Prepare specific reporting on the result of your controls.
- Perform the controls as mentioned on the compliance monitoring program.
- Be in charge of business requests and follow-up on new and existing client entities.
- You hold a university degree in Law, Finance or a related field.
- You have 5 years of experience in a Compliance Officer position, preferably in a trust company.
- You are familiar with securitization.
- You have strong communication skills and are detail-orientated.
- You are able to manage conflict and promote a positive work environment.
- You are a fluent English-speaker. French and/or German will be considered as an asset.
- You will benefit from an attractive salary package.
- You will work on cross-border projects.
- You will work in a highly collaborative and intellectual environment.
Are you interested in this job opportunity?
Send your resume to email@example.com and one of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you have no answer from us within three weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations.