AML Compliance Specialist – Insurance Company – Findel, Luxembourg
Tax & Legal
We are currently assisting a world-renowned insurance company in the search for their future AML Compliance Specialist.
You will be part of one of the leading independent providers of global legacy solutions, with in-depth knowledge of the local market.
You will be involved in high-quality, customized insurance solutions to help individuals and institutions.
AML Compliance Specialist Offer:
- Salary depending on your experience
- Bonus based on your performance
- You will have a follow-up to help you evolve
- You will be offered regular training to improve your skills
- You will have the opportunity to work in a multicultural environment and with brilliant collaborators who will allow you to share your experiences
AML Compliance Specialist Tasks:
- You will perform independent AML/CTF reviews for high risk new business and capital transactions
- You will provide compliance expertise and advice to Sales and Client Services teams
- You will do the daily monitoring of AML system alerts: WLM alerts, CDD alerts and AML alerts
- You will conduct SAR/STR investigations and reporting to the FIU
- You will execute controls of the Compliance Monitoring Plan
AML Compliance Specialist Profile:
- At least 5 years of experience in a Compliance reacted function
- Knowledge of the Luxembourg AML Laws, rules and regulations
- You have ability to balance legal requirements with the commercial aspects of the business
- You are fluent in English & French, any other languages would be an asset
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two (2) weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you have no answer from us within three (3) weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations.